Last Updated: June 13, 2023
The page on the site is operated by Polly’s Inc. in order to support its recruitment efforts and hiring processes. Neither the page nor its content is intended for distribution or use in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. This page does not extend binding offers or terms or conditions of employment. Any employment offer that may result from you submitting information in response to a job opening listed on this page is in accordance with the specific terms of that offer and is not based in any way on the description of the job on this page or the site. Except as otherwise prohibited by law, nothing on this page or the site shall be construed as a contract of employment or as a guarantee of continued employment or employment for any specific duration. Employment with the Company is “at will” and that generally cannot be modified by an employee or representative of Company. This means if you are hired, either you or Company can separate your employment at any time without notice or cause.
You understand and agree that, by applying through this site for a particular position(s), your application also may be considered for other positions or other positions may be recommended to you based on your qualifications. This Statement describes the categories of Personal Information collected by the Company, and the purposes for which such Personal Information may be used. The Company is providing this Statement in accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers and Contact information
This category includes: names, addresses, telephone numbers, mobile numbers,
email addresses, dates of birth, social security numbers, driver’s license or state identification numbers, bank account information, and other similar contact information and identifiers.
Protected Classification Information
This category includes characteristics of protected classifications as defined under California or Federal law.
Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information
This category includes without limitation: all activity on the Company’s information systems, such as internet browsing history, search history, intranet activity, email communications, social media postings, stored documents and emails, usernames and passwords all activity on communications systems including phone calls, call logs, voicemails, video, text messages, chat logs, app use, mobile browsing and search history, mobile email communications, and other information regarding an employee’s use of company-issue devices.
Audio, Electronic, Visual, Thermal, Olfactory, or Similar information
This category includes without limitation: information such as voicemails and surveillance videos.
This category includes GPS location data from company-issued mobile devices and company-owned vehicles.
Professional and Employment-Related Information
This category includes without limitation: data submitted with employment applications including employment history, recommendations, etc., work authorization, background check and criminal history, fitness for duty data and reports, performance and disciplinary records, salary and bonus data, benefit plan enrollment, participation, and claims information, leave of absence information including religious and family obligations, and physical and mental health data concerning employee and/or their family member(s).
Limited Medical Information
This category includes without limitation: symptoms and other indicators of exposure to the Coronavirus, COVID-19, fitness for duty and reports, leave of absence information including family obligations, physical and mental health data concerning employee and his/her family member(s), travel information and information regarding close contacts.
This category includes education history.
This category includes fingerprint scans and related information.
This category includes records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
Inferences drawn from Applicant Personal Information in categories above.
Sensitive Personal Information.
This category includes sensitive information such as:
- Social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number,
- Financial account information that allows access to an account, including log-in credentials, financial account numbers, passwords, etc.,
- Precise geolocation,
- Racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership,
- Content of mail, email, and text messages unless the Company is the intended recipient of the communication,
- Genetic data,
- Biometric information for the purpose of uniquely identifying a consumer, and information concerning health and sex life or sexual orientation.
Purposes Personal Information is Used
- Collection and processing of employment applications, including evaluating and confirming eligibility and qualificationsfor employment, background and related
checks (as necessary), and onboarding.
- Processing of payroll and employee benefit plan and program administration, including enrollment and claims handling, and leave administration.
- Improve accuracy of time management systems, enhance physical security.
- Communication with employees and/or employees’ emergency contacts and plan beneficiaries.
- Compliance with applicable state and federal labor, employment, equal employment opportunity, employment, tax, benefits, workers compensation, disability, equal employment opportunity, workplace safety, and related laws.
- Design, implementation, and promotion of the Company’s diversity and inclusion programs.
- Ensuring employee productivity and adherence to Company policies.
- Investigation of complaints, grievances, and suspected violations of Company policies.
- Protection of the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of the Company or its employees, agents, contractors, customers, or the public.
- Protection against fraud, other illegal activity, or for risk management purposes.
- Facilitate the efficient and secure use of the Company’s information systems.
- Ensure compliance with Company information systems policies and procedures. Carry out a license, sale or transfer of all or a portion of the business or assets (including
in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); or manage or arrange for acquisitions, mergers, and re-organizations.
- Prevention of unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure/removal of the Company’s property, records, data, and information through use of information systems such as video surveillance for monitoring and/or investigation of suspected violations of Company policy.
- Maintain information security standards for PCI Data Security as mandated by PCI Security Standards Counsel.
- Enhance employee productivity and adherence to Company policy.
- Improve efficiency, logistics, and supply chain management.
- Improve safety of employees, customers, and the public with regard to use of Company property and equipment.
Any/all information you submit must be truthful, correct, not misleading and complete. You must also have the lawful right to provide the information. If not, this may lead to a rejection of your application during the application process or disciplinary action including immediate discharge if you have been employed. If you intend to provide us with details of a reference or any other third party as part of your resume or professional summary (CV), it is your responsibility to obtain consent from that third party prior to passing on the personal information. In the event you become an employee of the company, any/all personal information that you submit may become part of your employment file and may be used for other employment/work-related purposes as permitted by local law.
To carry out the purposes outlined above, the Company may share information with third parties, such as background check vendors, third-party human resources and information technology vendors, cloud service providers, recruiting companies, outside legal counsel, and state or federal governmental agencies. The Company may add to the categories of Personal Information it collects and the purposes it uses Personal Information. In that case, the Company will inform you.
By agreeing to this Statement, you agree to the transfer of Personal Information about you to countries outside your home country, including countries where data protection laws may differ from those of your home country. Statements here and elsewhere on the site concerning the treatment of your information may not apply with respect to information already in the Company’s possession, such as information obtained by Polly’s Inc. in connection with your current or former employment with the Company, or information that is publicly available to the Company.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to review your performance, provide pay and benefits, etc. and in accordance with the Company’s data retention schedule. We may retain your Personal Information for longer if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations or reporting obligations, resolve disputes, etc. or as permitted or required by applicable law. We may also retain your Personal Information in a deidentified or aggregated form so that it can no longer be associated with you. To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Information, we consider various factors such as the amount, nature, and sensitivity of your information; the potential risk of unauthorized access, use or disclosure; the purposes for which we collect or process your Personal Information; and applicable legal requirements.
The provision of personal information, including on the site, is voluntary. Please note however that the failure to provide sufficient information may result in the Company being unable to consider you for employment, promotion, transfer, or relocation. Please read this Statement carefully.
Changes to Statement
The Company reserve the right to amend this Statement at any time without advance notice in order to address future developments of the Company, the site, changes in industry, or legal trends. The revised Statement will be posted on the site or changes announced on the home page of the site. You can determine when the
Statement was revised by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at top of this Statement. Any changes will become effective upon the posting of the revised Statement on the site. By continuing to use the site following such changes, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Statement, in whole or part, you can choose to not continue to use the site.
If you have questions about the Company’s privacy policies and procedures, rights you may have concerning your personal information, you may contact Human Resources at (714) 459-0041 Option 7. 4818-6223-6885, v. 1