Shepherd’s Pie Heating Instructions
Place whole pie in tin in 350 degree oven for approximately 15-20 minutes until internal temperature has reached 145 degrees.
Sliders Heating Instructions
- 1. – Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2. – Place the covered tin of sliders directly on the oven rack. Do not use cookie sheet.
- 3. – Cook covered for 10 minutes, cheese should be melted.
- 4. – Remove cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 5. – Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes before cutting.
Turkey Meatloaf Heating Instructions
Turkey Meatloaf Microwave Heating Instructions
1- Remove from tin tray and place in microwave save dish. 2- Reheat at 60% or medium to medium high for 5 minutes. 3- Meatloaf should be hot through and reach 165 degrees. 4- Remove from oven, cover with foil and allow to rest for 2 minutes.
Turkey Meatloaf Conventional Oven Heating Instructions
1- Remove plastic dome lid from tin tray. 2- Place in 350 degree oven for approximately 15-20 minutes or until loaf has reached 160 degrees. 3- Cover with foil or dome lid and let rest for 2 minutes.
BAKE AT HOME PIE INSTRUCTIONS
- 1. Set oven for the proper temperature. Each oven has a different setting, but the desired temperature is 425°.
- 2. Using a pastry brush, apply a thin layer of egg wash to the top of the pie and rub the brush around to work the egg wash into the crust. Do not leave any pools of egg wash. BE CAREFUL NOT TO GET EGG WASH ON THE OUTER EDGE OF THE CRUST OR IT WILL BURN. DO NOT USE BUTTER.
- 3. Place pie on a baking sheet and place in oven. Set timer for 55 minutes. Always set a timer!
- 4. Pies are done when:
- a. The fruit is boiling inside the pie. This is evidenced by: -The top crust will be moving up and down slightly as the fruit beneath it boils.
- b. The color of the crust will be a golden brown and edges will be brown.
- 5. Allow pie to cool at room temperature before attempting to cut them.
QUICHE & FEAST HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
These items may be warmed in a conventional oven or microwave oven. If using a conventional oven, transfer items to oven safe dishes. FEAST ITEMS: IF USING A MICROWAVE OVEN, remove lids before warming and cover with wax paper or paper towel. For best results, we recommend warming your meat and smashed potatoes in a conventional oven. Heating instructions are for a full feast. QUICHE: IF USING A MICROWAVE OVEN, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT THE QUICHE IS SLICED AND SLICES ARE HEATED INDIVIDUALLY AT 3 MINUTES EACH. Please note that all of the times and temperatures stated are only approximate and will vary with quantity and equipment. Heat all items to an internal temperature of 165°. If not eating immediately after pick up, keep refrigerated until ready to heat.
|QUICHE||20-25 MINUTES AT 350° (or 1:45 from frozen)||5 MINUTES, TURNING AT 2.5 MINUTES|
|TURKEY OR HAM||START AT 20 MINUTES AT 350°||5 MINUTES ON HIGH STIR AFTER 3 MINUTES|
|SMASHED POTATOES STUFFING||20 MINUTES AT 350°||8 MINUTES ON HIGH STIR AFTER 3 MINUTES|
|GREEN BEANS GRAVY||20 MINUTES AT 350°||5 MINUTES ON HIGH STIR AFTER 3 MINUTES|
CHICKEN PIE HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
|30-40 MINUTES AT 375° (or 1:45 from frozen) OR UNTIL INTERNAL TEMPERATURE REACHES 165°||REMOVE FROM TIN MICROWAVE ON HIGH FOR 2 MINUTES OR UNTIL INTERNAL TEMPERATURE REACHES 165°.|