#PollysPieAMonth2016 Sweepstakes – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is sponsored by Polly’s Pies Inc. (“Sponsor”) and Polly’s Pies participating restaurants (“Restaurants”), and is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Polly’s Pies Inc., Restaurants, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. ENTER via Instagram post: To enter, contestant must post photo of promotional food item from January 2016 promotion menu and include #pollyspieamonth2016 in caption of post.
3. ENTRY PERIODS: Contestants may enter beginning at 12:00am January 1, 2016 to 11:59pm January 31, 2016.
4. PRIZES: 1 grand prize– “Pie a Month Packet”. Prizes consist of (12) certificates for (1) pre-chosen pie each month. Limit one (1) prize per household.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS: No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if the offered prize is unavailable for any reason. Prize winner shall be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. Each winner may be issues a form 1099 and related tax forms for the actual value of the prize. The winners must execute and Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). If winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. GENERAL RULES: Winners (and parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form and, if legally permissible, a Publicity Release within the time specified in the notification. Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be selected. All applicable federal, state and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance/use of prize not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. If an entrant submits more than the stated number of entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an entrant attempted to obtain additional entries by using multiple email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all entries submitted by the entrant may be declared null and void. Entrants/winners (and parent/legal guardian if entrant/winner is a minor) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the judges’ decisions, which are final. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. All material submitted becomes the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of prizes.
NOTICE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or miss transcribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the drawing for prize(s) will be conducted from among eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online registration form. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.